This week's theme at the I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE is "EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY!" What a fitting theme it is for a challenge right after Thanksgiving Day!
This lovely and versatile image is from FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS, who was the generous sponsor who provided images to the DT.
1. Digital Stamp - Floppy Latte Designs - "Tea Time"
2. Digital Paper - Funky Fairy - "Distressed Vines" no longer available
3. Copic Markers
4. Brown velvet ribbon - from stash
5. Heart Slider - Wild Orchid Crafts
6. Martha Stewart border punch - "Lace Doily"
7. Spellbinders Nestabilities - Petite Ovals
8. Card Stock - Michaels Recollections - "Essentials"
Why not enter the I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 83?
All you need is any kind of food or drink image and you might just win a nice prize!
Thank you for looking today!