This week's theme at the I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE is "Halloween" and the sponsor is the sparkly, fun filled "Glitterbabe."
I made a card using the "Cat on a Broom" image, which is also the FREEBIE that will be provided to any participant who requests it.
How much fun is that, right? You can get a FREEBIE to use in the challenge and then there is also a PRIZE for the winner!
How cute is this image? I loved making this card. It was a lot of fun and it had a CAT on it! And we all know how much I love cats! Hehehe!
1. Digital Stamp - Glitterbabe - "Cat on a Broom"
2. Digital Papers - Tammy de Young Designs - "Candy, Please!" - the purple paper
Raspberry Roads Designs - "Halloween Haunting"
3. Card stock - Bazzill Bling - "Tootsie"
4. Prismacolor Premier Colored pencils, OMS, stumps
5. Spellbinders Nestabilities - circles, classic and scallop
6. Black pearls - Bunny Zoe's Crafts
7. Sakura - "Gold Star" glitter pen
Thank you for looking today and please, do not forget to check out the
I DID IT CREATIONS Challenge this week!