Ribbitt! Yes, it's "Froggy Time" here and this little guy does not think it is hard to be green at all. He loves being green. In fact, he is so happy that he is even smiling at us! LOL!
Challenge 28 at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge is bringing out all the animals and insects so they can strut their stuff. Hehehe! The theme is Animals/Insects and I used one of the FREEBIES offered on the challenge page, "Pattiboop's Frog."
This froggy just about begged to be colored up and put on a card.
He thinks he is real frog but I think he just might be STUFFED! Look at the little seam on his chest.
Shhhhh! Don't tell him that though. He is happy in his own "dragonfly filled world!" Hehehe!
1. Digital Stamp - Pattie's Creations - "Pattieboop's Frog"
2. Cardstock - Bazzill Basics - "Guacamole," "Buttercup"
3. Digital Papers - Shelley Comisky "Pond Pals"
4. Prismacolor Premier Colored pencils, OMS, stumps
5. Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Squares
6. Card Candies - The Craft Barn
7. Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - "Tiny Bubbles"
8. Cuttlebug machine
My little green friend is being entered in :
1. Pattie's Creations Design Challenge
Thanks you for looking !