Welcome back to the last day of "Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More" Week!
"Christmas Bear" is another one of the cute new holiday images that Robyn has for you on her Products Page here http://ididitcreations.com/blog/?page_id=30.
He is one happy, little teddy bear, sitting in that present, just waiting for somebody to play with him on Christmas Day. Just look at his big smile!
Once again, "Thank you, Donna!" from Bearly Mine Crafts for these gorgeous digital papers. Donna has papers for all occasions here at her shop http://bearlymine.blogspot.com/. Just go to "Visit My Shop" for an amazing selection of the most beautiful papers.
Between these two very creative ladies, all of my Christmas cards will be finished in no time at all. Unless I can't decide on which images and papers to use, that is!
I have paper pieced the gift box that the bear is sitting in on this card. I printed out the image on the DCWV Christmas paper and then cut around the bear's arm. Those flaps on the box were tricky to do! You really need sharp, small scissors for this.
1. "Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More" - "Christmas Bear"
2. "Bearly Mine Crafts" "Christmas Frolics" digital papers
3. Bazzill Bling cardstock - "Lipstick"
4. Spellbinders Nestibilities - Circles
5. Prismacolor Premier colored pencils and Gamsol
6. Sakura Glaze pen - red on the candy canes
7. Liquid Pearls - Ruby Red for the berries
8. DCWV - Christmas paper for the box
9. Gold pearls
10. Gold Metallic Ribbon
11. Stampin' Up! pastels - Bliss Blue
Thank you for stopping by and please, do not forget to check out these shops! You will be very pleased with what you see and your Christmas cards with be wonderful!